Gleann Fia Country House
Lower Coolcorcoran, Killarney, Co. Kerry
Luxurious family run Country House B&B, Guesthouse, 1 mile from
Killarney Town centre with private Gardens, Woodland and River
Guest Overview / Facilities
- All bedrooms individually styled with DD / Multi TV / WIFI
enabled / Guest bedroom and bathroom accessories.
- Relaxing lounges with open wood and peat fires, antique
furnishings, Reading and Music library.
- Complimentary hot drinks and snacks / chilled guest cabinet.
- Free overnight guest car parking.
- Secure on line reservations.
- Killarney National
Park & Lakes of Killarney
- Traditional Irish music and
excellent good quality restaurants and Pubs in Killarney Town.
Panoramic views of Tommies Mountain range with a back drop of the
The McGillycuddy's Reeks, Ireland's highest mountain range rising to
1000m (over 3,000ft) in height.
Located in the heart of a “Fairy Glen” Gleann Fia Country House is
an ideal base for those who want to tour Killarney and the County of